I like to believe they had a happy life in another dimension,
that Booker got to see his Anna grow up there,
that he got to hear her first words, see her first steps,
and gave her the first dance at her wedding.
when someone tries to look in your sketchbook but you’re like
Three new images from LOK BOOK 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1. I HATE MAKO’S COAT. GIMME THE ONE FROM SEASON ONE PLEASE.
2. That twin is holding a doll. Are they at the festival? Is Bolin like..pedaling them? lol
3. I wish these were HQ because it’s hard to see. :P
4. Does Mako look different? Not the coat, just his height/face/hair. Maybe it’s just the quality.
Was it was all a bad dream? Or…
Bioshock Infinite gives me feels.
Me with really popular games
- Me: I don't wanna buy it
- Me: Fuck I wanna buy it
King Kashekim Nedakh: In times of danger, the crystal would choose a host - one of royal blood - to protect itself and its people. It will accept no other.
Don Mattrick comments on the Xbox One
…today I am announcing the following changes to Xbox One and how you can play, share, lend, and resell your games exactly as you do today on Xbox 360. Here is what that means
- An internet connection will not be required to play offline Xbox One games – After a one-time system set-up with a new Xbox One, you can play any disc based game without ever connecting online again. There is no 24 hour connection requirement & you can take your Xbox One anywhere you want & play your games, like on Xbox 360.
- Trade-in, lend, resell, gift, and rent disc based games just like you do today – There will be no limitations to using and sharing games, it will work just as it does today on Xbox 360.
- In addition to buying a disc from a retailer, you can also download games from Xbox Live on day of release. If you choose to download your games, you will be able to play them offline just like you do today. Xbox One games will be playable on any Xbox One console — there will be no regional restrictions.
I AM HUGGING YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU
ALSO SOMEONE ATE ONE OF YOUR SHOES BUT THIS IS NOT ABOUT THAT
The Controversial Theory that yes, Clockwerk may have had something to do with the events of Sly 4: Thieves in Time
While I believe this theory is shared between a vast majority of the Sly Cooper fanbase and Clockwerk-enthusiasts alike, it has always been shot down because, as quoted by other fans in the past, “wouldn’t make sense for them to re-use a character long gone.” I’ll explain why that isn’t quite the case in a moment. But first, a question.
Has anyone really stopped to read these chalkboards from the first Paris mission in the beginning of the game? Because it would surprise me if no one has.
But has anyone noticed this?
Or perhaps I should outline it for you.
“clockwerk… …something to do with le paradox’s scheme” -BRYNER NO66IN (Noggin?)
Before, that theory rested on only the hearts of those who strongly believed in Clockwerk’s possible return. Hence why is was always able to be shoved aside as nothing. Many believed those Easter Eggs of Clockwerk to be proof, but others walked them off as, “just Easter Eggs, nothing more.”
Well, I say to those people. If these pictures I have here are still not enough proof of Clockwerk’s possible return for you, then nothing will be. Not even if Sanzaru came out and said it themselves because that’s pretty much what they did here.
And I say to those who say it wouldn’t make sense for him to come back, that is probably the biggest Sly Cooper-related bullshit I have ever heard in my life. In fact, it would make less sense for him to not come back. Let me explain why.
It would be extremely stupid for appearances of Clockwerk to occur in the game and have no meaning.
I strongly doubt those Easter Eggs were “just Easter Eggs” because like it or not, Clockwerk was around in the time periods Sly and the gang went to. Another thing, Clockwerk is always watching, waiting to strike. If you don’t know this, I’m afraid the first two games taught you nothing. What else would he have to occupy his time with? The “Clockwerk is dead, and he’s not coming back” excuse won’t work either. They went back in time, remember? Sly hadn’t happened yet, and neither had the demise of Clockwerk.
If Clockwerk is always watching, which it can be safely assumed that he is, he would have noticed something strange going on. Clockwerk was well aware that Sly and Le Paradox were going back in time. He watched it happen. Clockwerk is smart. Smart enough to make himself immortal by means of machinery in a time when engineering wasn’t even around. Which brings along another point.
How did he do it?
“clockwerk… …something to do with le paradox’s scheme” -BRYNER NO66IN
Could it be possible that he was pulling the strings all along? Maybe we’re looking for Clockwerk’s origin of hate for the Cooper Family in the wrong direction. Maybe Sly and Le Paradox aren’t the only ones who know a trick or two about time travel, if you know what I mean.